Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Back! + Mortal Kiss 2 Chapter 4

Hello readers =]
I'm back now, as my Internet connection works normally now. Yay!
Today I'm not going to post any tutorials, but I'm going to post about Mortal Kiss 2 giftaways.

Did you read the story from the first Mortal Kiss book?

The fourth chapter has been released, and also the fourth gift.
 The fourth gift is a guitar, costs 80 Starcoins.
For Non-SS members, I think it's kinda expensive.
Plus, I already have two guitars in my Suite, that's why I'm not going to buy this one.
What do you think about this giftaway?

~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

1 comment:

JanaStarlite said...

The guitar is not a big deal and I agree that it's quite expensive considering all the guitars that have been freebies.

I couldn't finish the first MK, you can be sure I'm not gonna bother with #2!!