Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Stardoll Problems...

Hello readers =]
First of all, I want to say sorry for not posting much. I'm writing for 4 blogs now, which means I should manage my time. If I have time, I'll write a post here and some different posts in other blogs.
Because if we post the same things in other blogs, some people may think we're copying the post from other blogs.
Anyway... I want to do a make up tutorial, but I have problems with my Internet connection. I only can access Facebook and Blogger, but if I try to access Stardoll it always said 404 Error - Forbidden. Sometimes it happens with Blogger, too.
I still can go on Stardoll from my phone, but it only allow me to write comments, guestbooks and post on topics.
Hope you will understand, and if the problems have fixed, I'll be allowed to post tutorials again.

~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

1 comment:

JanaStarlite said...

Good luck getting your technical problems solved!!