Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Be Fashionable and Beautiful

Hey girls, I could not wait any longer I have to post a fashion/beauty. I decided to call these posts "Be Fashionable and Beautiful" for now it might change. Ok today's post will have 2 outfits and make-up looks so lets get started.



So the first outfit is a very great outfit for a September day .
1) A Black Blazer
2) A tank top
3) Black Skinny Jeans
4) A Brown -Gold Purse
5) Rain Drop Earrings
6) Knee high gray boots.
What do you think ???? I like it.
And for the make-up I tried to make it wearable so I pink a gold color and a bronze-brown , a pinky blush , and a nude pink lipstick.
This more of a summer look but just add a black blazer that will defiantly work.
This has the make-up already.
So a light gold eyeshadow , a purple-pink gloss, with a pinky blush , and a soft pink nail polish .
:DDD

I hope you liked it and I'll talk to you guys later!
xoxo Julie

No comments: