Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Fashion Post !


Hey guys this is my very first FASHION POST ! Yes I decided to do the fashion and beauty posts every week I think all you girls would love these posts that aren't just about stardoll. So today's fashion post is what would be a perfect night outfit ( for these posts I will be using polyvore).
Here is the perfect night outfit :
I know I know there is make-up but all I will be talking about is the outfit.
1) The dress is perfect if you are going to a party or to a fancy dinner
2) The bracelet I choose this bracelet because I thought a nice little charm bracelet would work perfectly.
3) The shoes there black and totally match the dress but if you are daring you could pair it with a baby pink heels.
4) The clutch is perfect for going out for a party or just a fancy dinner :D
You don't want to carry your purse around do you ?
I hope you liked these fashion post and tell me in the comments if you want me to do more of these if not this will be the last fashion/beauty post :D
OH AND FOR HAIR ! Check out MACBARBIE07 on youtube for great beauty/fashion/hair tips :D
xoxo Julie

1 comment:

JanaStarlite said...

Love this post. I'm wondering where you got the stuff from... off the internet?

What fun this is!!