Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Album Magazine ! / Raffle

Hey girls, So I am doing this thing in my album that I use it as a magazine with different topics etc. So every month there will be a different issues like normal magazines. So what I am asking is if you would like to be a model in this magazine please comment if you would like to be in the magazine I am trying to make it as fun to read as posssible. When I contact you on stardoll chat then we will be doing something like a interview on the chat there is something called " suite play " we will be in my suite and I will ask you questions for the magazine .
Now for the exicting part all the models will be in a raffle . After I am done with all the interviews then I will do a raffle it will be done randomly and the winning person will have a picture of them in the right side bar and when someone clicks on your picture they will automatically go to your suite on stardoll and you will receive a "hi" cupcake :D and 40 starcoins ( I will buy at your baazar if you have one if you don't you don't get 40 starcoins ).
That's all that I can give for prizes since I am a non-superstar. I am sorry that's all I can give but they are great prizes. Oh before I forget your picture in the sidebar will be there for one month :D.
So if you would like to be in my album magazine please tell me in the comments and once you comment contact me on stardoll within the 48 hours in my guestbook or send me in a message telling me when you will be ready for the interview then I will chat to you as said before.
xoxo Julie

2 comments:

Scarlet_GG / Deana said...

Non SS members can give other gifts now, instead of Hi cupcakes.
Check out the gift shop, there are many gifts priced in Starcoins.

NikkiBear411 said...

Yeah but when you click it, it says must be SS^