Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Things in the side bar !

Good Morning ! ok so i would just like to talk about the things in the side bar left and right ok you know when you see a picture of me and nikki if you click on it it takes you to our suite on stardoll cool right ? Please vote at the poll so we know what to post more about and what you guys would like to read about . We also have the twitter updates me and nikki always update that plus i have my own user called " JulieStar411" you dont have to have an account to follow my tweets . I basically update things about stardoll , this blog , and theblogaboutstardoll new posts etc. So check that out . We have our logo it might change or might stay for a while what do you guys think ? i think thats all the things in the sidebar : )
this is all to inform you guys about everything
-Julie

3 comments:

JanaStarlite said...

I voted earlier... I saw the poll!

Also, I cannot get over how COOL your new banner is!! Very classy and different, too.

NikkiBear411 said...

@Jana- Thank You so much! :)

Juliestar411 said...

@Jana thanks so much