Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Banner Contest.


Okay so I really want more people to participate in this blog. So I have realized that maybe more competitions would help. So we are going to have a small one but yet a fun one. I want a lot of entries in this one. So my banner is a mush of a bunch of pictures and I'm starting to think its not that creative. So I was wondering and I thought a small banner contest wouldn't be that bad. For the banner contest its not the main banner its my personal banner, see that one above my words^^. Yeah, its not creative and I need something different. So you followers can participate in this competition where you make me a graphic for my posts. It has to have me in a graphic way or in a stardoll pose way. (It has to be your own work) It has to say, Nikkibear411 writing for Beyond Stardoll.  The winner gets 90-100 starcoins worth of gifts, gets their name in the winning banner that I will be using, gets a picture in the side bar, and an interview. I know the prizes arent the best but that is because I am a non superstar and I have a small budget, so maybe one day they will be better. To enter, just right your stardoll username and post the link to the picture in the comments. The deadline will be August 5th, and my co-owner, JulieStar411 will help me pick the winner! Good Luck Everyone! And please ATLEAST 5 entries!!! :)

4 comments:

JanaStarlite said...

I haven't a clue how to make a banner. A contest is a good idea though. I know there are a lot of very creative people out there!

Scarlet_GG / Deana said...

I think I'll enter, but making banner isn't my best talent...

Scarlet_GG / Deana said...

http://i.imgur.com/3rNbh.png

Anonymous said...

I'll enter.

Username: dbc202
Entry: http://i56.tinypic.com/5kixc8.jpg