Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogs getting FRESHER.





I've been noticing that some of the popular stardoll blogs are freshing up their look by adding a summery banner. I personally think its great that they do this, for it does look fantastic, the blogs that recently changed their banners for a fresher summery theme are ; 

( I personally love theirs. Its so colorful and amazing! To check out The Stardoll Hour click HERE. )


(This banner is colorful and yet still suits the wonderful blog of Extravagance Stardoll! To visit them click HERE.)


Those are two pretty popular blogs that are switching it up a bit with a more colorful look. What do you think of these banners? Are they doing this for more publicity and attention, or just for fun? I think that its not all about the publicity and the new banners are really, way better. :)


Thats it with this Post, Nikki :)



4 comments:

Juliestar411 said...

the banners are very nice :) and this is a great post

JanaStarlite said...

Good post,NikkiBear! The thing that makes these two blogs' updated looks so great is the pastel colors. It's such a different look from the other blogs. I'm a follower of both, by the way.

NikkiBear411 said...

@Jana- I totally agree with you, and I am too, thats how I notideed :)

NikkiBear411 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.