Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Non-superstar Outfit !

Hey Guys! Today I have a non-superstar outfit I dont know if you guys will like it is it a little plain for you I dont know comment and tell me what you think.You can add a jacket, etc, If you want but, here take a look at the outfit :
What do you think? The only thing that is superstar are the shoes i couldn't find good shoes that were non superstars sorry. The pants are from Bisou and shirt and purse are from Pretty n Love :)
So good or nor, remember you can always add a jacket, jewerly, and ect., I dont know the prices on the top of my head but the shirt is 110 starcoins, purse 50 starcoins and the rest I dont know.


-Julie.


3 comments:

NikkiBear411 said...

Basic but nice (;

bubbaking448 said...

hey this is awesome i luv it! <3

JanaStarlite said...

I like this outfit. What did you use to make it??