Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TipToe Store! :)

No Banner because of the Banner competition^^
Enter by clicking HERE. (Need more entries!)


The Store to go with the new feet section in the beauty parlor came out. As you must know from the spoilers its called TipToe. And honestly I hate it. I know hate is a strong word but I really do. And I have reasons;

A) Its for superstars only!
B) The toe stickers are super-small.
C) Its pointless.

I dont know if you agree with me or not but thats just what I think, well here is the store;





I guess the good thing is that its not that expensive. :) 
What do you think of this store? Is it really worth it?


4 comments:

Scarlet_GG / Deana said...

First with the Sprinkled things, now with Tiptoe.
We can't see the accessories and it's kinda annoying if we create a scenery and the feet or hands pop up appeared.

Scarlet_GG / Deana said...

1st comment!

NikkiBear411 said...

Scarlet! I totally agree with you!

Juliestar411 said...

Scarlet i agree with you too