Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ask Beyond-SD

Hey girls , me and Nikki are thinking of having a Ask Beyond-SD session .
As you may know we have a twitter account " Beyond-sd" it has our logo so it will be easy to find . All you do is tweet us any questions you have it can be stardoll or real life questions. All you need is a twitter account it's free and please make it your Stardoll Username . We still don't know what day it will be but when we decided we will tell you so look out for that .
So I'll talk to you guys later .
xoxo Julie
P.S the ask us session will be the whole day if we don't answer that day we will answer it the next day :D

2 comments:

Scarlet_GG / Deana said...

This is such a great idea.
I already follow Beyond SD on Twitter, my Twitter is @MyImmortalLife (Sorry I can't change it as Stardoll doesn't allow me to post my Stardoll username. My previous account got terminated after I created my Twitter account with my Stardoll name.)

JanaStarlite said...

Great idea for those who might have questions!