Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

New Writer

(New banner coming soon. It will be dark.)
Hello everybody :)
I'm the new writer here!
My name is Deana, but known as Scarlet_GG on Stardoll.
I'm still 12, will turn 13 in November.
I'm also a writer at Ghandoora94.blogspot.com, this is my second blogging experience.
Here I'll post about make up tutorials and/or outfit tutorials inspired by celebs. I also can do requests from you!
This time I'm not going to post any tutorials, I just want to introduce myself before start writing.
Anyway, hope you will enjoy my posts!

~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

3 comments:

NikkiBear411 said...

Can you do a nikki minaj inspired look? I dont know if its something you want to , but if you can that would be great :)

JanaStarlite said...

I love these tutorials. I always learn something.

Scarlet_GG / Deana said...

@NikkiBear411 I'll try to make one :)